Friday, October 9, 2009

This Podcast is Gun Shy Approved

Gun Shy rarely recommends stuff. That is because often as I get past the initial experience, I usually become disappointed with what I find. I have been listening to a podcast for quite a few months now that I am really enjoying. Jack Spirko is former military (I believe Airborne) and has a site and a podcast that I think the readers will find interesting. He is like the thinking man’s survivalist, and he has interesting guests on his show as well. Jack isn’t one of those guys that is sitting around gleefully waiting for the apocalypse, but instead he is attempting to educate and empower people to become more self sufficient, so that they can live better more productive lives with less dependence on the system. If you enjoy his podcast, send him a few bucks to keep his site moving forward so that he can reach more people.

Here is the link to his podcast.

No comments: