Friday, May 22, 2009

Lots of Obama Chatter in the "Alternative Media"

Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve? WND's complete archive of news reports on the issue

Grand juries cite Obama for ineligibility, treason - Hundreds of 'presentments' being handed to prosecutors

Obama eligibility lawyer cites dangers from delays - 'Every passing day impacts lives of Americans'

Gun Shy will openly admit that I have never really studied the issue, therefore I will hold my opinion on the topic, but will keep my eyes open. Gun Shy can not vouch for the validity of any of the statements made in the above linked articles, but I will admit that I found this one to be interesting:

Is Obama campaign cash quashing eligibility suits? - FEC shows more than $1 million paid to top law firm since election

No comments: