Friday, July 31, 2009

In My Opinion Pay Pal Sucks

Yep...I said it. First they were anti gun, now it appears that they could care less about the wounded Sons and Daughters of America. As my readers can judge from my past commentaries, this is a huge sore spot for me. I have only used their service once in a restaurant that didn't have the ability to take credit cards. Be assured that was the only and LAST time those sorry excuses for Americans will ever get any business from me. If you want to know what's going on, the fellas over at Black Five, as well as other gun bloggers are discussing this issue.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

We've managed to bypass PayPal! Another sponsor of the Rendezvous, LuckyGunner.com, an ammo site, is doing the on-line ticket sales for us with all proceeds (minus the 3% credit card fee) going to Soldiers' Angels. Soldiers' Angels is still taking phone orders for those who don't want to purchase on-line. Details here.

And thanks again for linking!

Gun Shy Tourist said...

Great news Kevin. Now "Pay Punk" will find out how much clout the Mil/Former Mil/Gun Blogger community, as well as all other good Americans can demonstrate when this type of injustice occurs. It is high time that they get a little demonstration of what true loyalty is, because the Sons and Daughters of America are NOT NEGOTIABLE.