Thursday, August 6, 2009

You Have the Right to Remain Dead

Kellene Bishop has a succinct commentary over at her blog that spells it out clearly for any would be home invaders. Here is an excerpt:

I’m sure I won’t win any popularity points with the liberal media and its adoring admirers with this comment, but here’s a warning to home invasion criminals: if you come into my home uninvited, you better plan on having a current will drawn up and have repented of everything else in your life. (Sorry, you can’t repent of the breaking and entering just before you do it. It just doesn’t work that way.) I say this because chances are very high that you’re going to meet your Maker relatively soon after you pass through my homestead threshold.


Make sure you check out some of the other commentaries while you are over there.

No comments: