Monday, September 13, 2010

How Utterly Ridiculous (obama)

Wait until you read this:

A BRIT teen who sent an email to the White House calling President Obama a "p***k" has been banned from America FOR LIFE.

Jihadist Muslims are allowed to walk on our flag and set it on fire in the streets of America, and that is called freedom of speech, but when some 17 year old kid calls obama a prick, obie's minions turn around and pull this stunt. I guess the kid did kinda make a mistake, as he forgot to use the word narcissistic as a preface word to his statement first. Way to prioritize, Eric Holder and friends. Kind of like playing golf while the Gulf is filling up with crude oil. God help us all.

1 comment:

Stuart the Viking said...

I wonder what would happen if I called him a prick. Since I'm already an American (born that way) it's not like they could put me on the no-entry list. Would they put me on the terrorist watch list? To tell the truth, every time I fly I'm a little surprised that I'm not on that list already anyway. My guess is that Obama isn't the first president to get all petty about stuff and probably won't be the last. Sad as it is, I don't see any way to stop it.

s