Saturday, February 5, 2011

Who's Keeping You Safe at the Superbowl?

It appears that you are....again.

Homeland Security Secretary Inspects Super Bowl Site, Says Fans Have ‘Shared Responsibility’ for Security at Game and Across the Country

quote:

“We are partnering this year with the NFL on our ‘If You See Something, Say Something’ campaign and launching that NFL partnership right here at the Super Bowl,” Napolitano said during a press conference on Monday at Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, Texas where Sunday’s game will be played.

Well Janet, now that you have asked if I "see something", I guess that it is only prudent that I give you my opinion. First of all, I see our nations security at it's weakest point ever since you have been appointed to your position. You nor your agency has not been good, but thankfully we have been lucky and were able to dodge a few bullets due the the quick response of our citizens. And since I am giving my opinion, I think it is best if you resign so that they can put someone will real experience that is competent in the position that you currently occupy. Sorry if you do not agree with my evaluation...but heh...you asked, so it was my duty as a citizen to say something.

No comments: