Monday, August 22, 2011

They Like Me...They Really...Really...Like Me

Well, I finally made The Black List. I am sure Gun Shy has made some other black lists with the controversial topics that I spew on, but this black list is like a badge of honor. It is a black list that consists of the finest gun bloggers on the face of the earth, and Gun Shy is proud to be on said black list. Here is their intro:

I have a long way to go before I get all of the gun blogs listed that I want to have on this list. I could use your help, if you are willing.

If you know of a gun blog that deserves to be listed here (your blog or the blog of someone else), please post in the comments.

If you are a gun blogger that thinks this is a good gun blog list, please link to it.

And please visit all of these fine gun bloggers.

If you link with a graphic, here are two you can use.


I would advise the readers to frequent The Gun Blog Black List for the latest news on guns, because this is a clearing house for the latest as it is happening. Be sure to tell all your friends to visit it as well.

No comments: