Friday, April 10, 2009

The Tale of a Lone Survivor American Hero and Some Cowardly Zeros

Gun Shy is seriously pi$$ed, but before I climb onto my soapbox, let me give you a little background on the hero that I mentioned in the title. Please watch these videos:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4CfJ8Re8gk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQR_VRKtkYQ&feature=related

So we can all agree, that individuals like Marcus Luttrel and the SEALS that he served with posses a character that is hard to find these days in America. Now I would like the readers to watch this and this.

It is such a glaring contrast between the character that Marcus possesses, and the absolute lack of character of the others mentioned in the video who shot his defenseless dog in cold blood for laughs, that I almost have a hard time mentioning Marcus and them in the same sentence. THIS is the problem with America, and THIS is why we are in rapid decline as a nation, because the cowards involved in this recent incident and those like them are pulling our nation down into a pit while lowering the quality of life in America to that of a crime ridden third world nation. I would like the readers to write and voice their opinion on the matter, and then I will write part two of this commentary. (after I cool off)

Marcus Luttrel by the Grace of God made it home, but there were others who fell during this battle. This is a tribute that was assembled by former U.S Marine Swede to those brave men who served honorably until the very end:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx-63pfxJjE

No comments: