Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Snooping Around at the Gun Stores (TD Weaponry)

Gun Shy likes to go into various firearms dealers, and see what they have on the shelf from time to time. I usually ask a lot of questions to try and get a handle on what is going on with firearms availability. I was in Clermont today, so I stopped in at TD Weaponry. They had a pile of new “assault rifles” (I just love mocking the liberal media, politicians, and those who call a semi automatic rifle by that errant term) that they had just gotten in. Some of them were quite high end. They had S&W, Colt, LWRC, DPMS, and there was a Saiga AK-47 manufactured by IZHMASH in Russia. There was also a Galil that is manufactured in Israel. The staff were cordial as always, and let me check out some of the new hardware that just arrived fresh out of the box. I would suggest to the readers if they are in the market for an “assault rifle” you might want to head on over to TD Weaponry and check out their new arrivals. While you are there, check out the new shotguns as well. If you add a pistol grip to them it will magically transform them into an "assault shotgun".(Gun Shy shakes head and rolls eyes)

No comments: