Friday, February 6, 2009

Giving Animals a Bad Name

Sheriff's Office Detective: Rape Suspects "Are Animals"
quote:
Hundreds of deputies are hunting for the two men who kidnapped and raped an 11-year-old Orange County girl. "These guys are animals. They need to be taken off the streets," said Sgt. Rich Mankewich, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

You can watch the raw video of the interview here.

Gun Shy has intentionally been waiting to comment on this. The reason being, I was hoping to report that the perpetrators were tracked down, and had attempted to resist arrest with violence and had succumbed to lead poisoning courtesy of a multitude of law enforcement officers accurately emptying the magazines from their side arms in the “animals” specific direction. Unfortunately, this has not yet happened. I guess I can dream.

Gun Shy apologizes to all animals on the planet for comparing this in-human urban terrorist scum to any species in the animal kingdom. I will include cock roaches and dung beetles as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gunshy: I took the bait and went to the link. What you said wasn't that bad, it wasn't any different from what others said on the WFTV blog, including me. I want them dead, period. But I don't want stupid people out there killing innocent people either. There are good and bad people, these two happen to be Hispanic--I don't care what ETHNIC group their from, they're scum and don't deserve to live, period.

Seadog