Monday, February 16, 2009

Tourists From All Over the World are Starting to Get It

Quote from this article:

Tammy Lee's family was staying at the hotel across the street and said gunshots woke them up Monday morning. "I grabbed my youngest son and I told him to stay on the far end of the room," said Lee…

"I'm still kind of shaky, because I can't believe this happened on my vacation," she said…

And here is the crux of the matter:

Lee, who is from Minnesota, told Eyewitness News that she doesn't plan on vacationing in Orlando again and, if her family wasn't flying out Monday, they would have changed hotels.

Sometimes Gun Shy feels like the prophet of doom, but when all is said and done, it is all about the facts which are hard to deny. The prophet commented on this in an earlier commentary from November 2008 found here.

No comments: