Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Knock Off the Noise...I Am Trying to Eat

Surveillance Video Released Of Papa John's Robbery
quote from statements made by the reporter on the video found in the article:
Bold robberies like this is the main reason some customers told us that they don’t feel safe dining in at restaurants any more.

I think it is interesting that the woman they interviewed on camera stated that she calls in her orders now, because eating in Orlando restaurants is way too dangerous these days. Maybe she read my earlier commentary from November of last year found here where I asked this question:

Should customers start to sit facing the door with a fire arm on their lap as a precautionary measure while they eat?

I also offered Sheriff Demings a solution to the problem, since it is a specific area of the city that is being targeted often.

quote:
There have been 15 robberies at business around the intersection of OBT and Oakridge in the last seven months.

Maybe someone could direct Sheriff Demings to my commentary found here.

No comments: