Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gun Shy Weighs In on the “Birther” Controversy

I will be honest with you, I really haven’t researched the issue, nor have I reviewed the evidence so I really don’t know. What I will tell you is this. If I was the president, who promised transparency during the election, then I would present to the press and the citizens what they asked for to settle any and all doubt. Let me take this one step further. If I was a graduate of an Ivy League school and had great grades on my transcript, I would be waving that paper in front of every media person that I could find. Heck, I would probably even make hundreds of copies and plaster them all over telephone poles and bridges like they did with the Obama joker posters. If there were any questions about my foreign travel while in college, I would present the documents to put that to rest as well. That is my opinion on the “birther” controversy.

No comments: