Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Orlando Gets Permanent Nudie Scanners at OIA

Body Scanners To Be Permanent At OIA - Machines Show Underneath Passengers' Clothing

quote:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Body scanners -- devices described by some as providing a virtual strip search -- will soon permanently return to Orlando International Airport.

Usually, if someone wants to see you naked, they have to at least take you out to dinner first. This is just another TSA dog and pony show (security theater) in my opinion. What we need to do, is to follow the lead of the Israeli security experts in my opinion. They do not use these scanners, because they do it the old fashioned way (that works)...they profile. I think I will choose for the security people to feel me up...er I mean pat me down instead. This way, they can check my package in person. Sorry if I sound cynical, but I am getting tired of this crap.

On another note:

European Airlines Say US Security Goes Overboard


No comments: