Friday, April 13, 2012

Let’s Face It…Just About Everything That is Made in China is SH*T

I purchased a new speed bag assembly today, and as soon as I took it out of the box, I discovered that the swivel was defective. So much for quality control. For the readers who do not know what a speed bag is, this is a device used to train eye hand co-ordination for boxing to improve your striking skills. When I glanced at the box that the platform came in, of course it was made in China. (thank you very much Bill Clinton) I was planning on assembling the unit to train this weekend, and that plan has now gone to hell in a hand basket because the store that I purchased it from is an hour away. America was once a nation that had pride in its manufacturing of quality products. Now everything is outsourced to other countries so that the greedy bean counters can make more profits. In the end, this is what we get as a pay off.

Gun Shy’s advice….buy American…if you can find a product made here anymore.

Anyhow, Ross Perot was right. I can hear the sucking sound, because this product sucks.

No comments: