Sunday, April 29, 2012

Obie said ‘Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself’…

…so I guess we should then. 

Let me present Obama's Anti-Bullying Czar and White House-endorsed sex columnist, Dan Savage.

Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens 

Savage Wanted To 'F*** The S*** Out of Rick Santorum'


I find it ironic, that the current administrations poster boy for anti-bullying, just bullied a bunch of Christian kids by using profanity to deride the Bible, and then mocked the Christian students after they left the room. Guess it is okay to bully if someone doesn’t agree with your agenda. It is also ironic that Attorney General Eric Holder stated that the White House is committed to supporting the "It Gets Better" campaign, which is headed up by Dan Savage, with "robust action" while speaking at a forum on bullying last month. I wonder why Savage didn't criticize the Quran for its stance on homosexuality. This is your tax dollars at work to influence America's youth.

No comments: