Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gun Shy Tourist Gets Candid (part 1)

People sometimes write and ask me many questions, and also leave their comments. I am always interested to hear the opinions of the general public on the topics that I discuss. Some people wonder if GST is prejudice. Let me state for the record that I most certainly am. I am prejudice against any violent criminal, whether they be White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern, or for that matter Martian, who would attempt to terrorize and harm law abiding hard working Americans. I will also state for the record that I will demonstrate extreme prejudice against any violent offender that attempts to terrorize women, children, or the elderly in my presence. America is my country and the law abiding Americans who work hard to make this nation great are my people. Let me also state for the record that I have disowned violent Domestic Urban Terrorists, and do not claim them as my people in any aspect until they choose to repent of their destructive evil ways. Gun Shy personally believes that politically correct sucks, and is more impressed by the facts. If someone perpetrates a crime, instead of saying that they are wearing a red shirt and jeans, maybe the news should strive to consistently disclose important information such as their height and weight, hair style, facial features, and racial makeup. If this is done, then maybe the general public could assist law enforcement in identifying these perpetrators before they go on to commit another crime. I would also like to take this opportunity to remind the media that every black rifle is not an assault rifle as they often errantly report. When the criminals are finally arrested, the news should follow up by reporting where they are from, if they came here from another city or state and their affiliations, as well as if they are recent immigrants to this country or if they are here illegally. I will state for the record once again, that there are many who immigrate to America looking for a better opportunity to be the best that they can be, who work hard and raise their families to be good American citizens. To those people I say “Welcome to America, we are happy you have chosen to come to this great nation.” Now conversely for the criminal element, who have already almost destroyed their own nation and are now seeking a new one to degenerate with their lawlessness, let me state that you will be found out, and all Americans will be happy to see you exit here by whatever means available as soon as possible. America is the land of opportunity as well as kindness, but don’t make the error of mistaking American kindness for weakness, while you ponder how many World Wars your nation has won in the last century. If you are a native born American perpetrating crimes against your own people you should be ashamed of yourself, as you are part of the problem plaguing our great nation. As times get tougher in America, there will be more of a shift in focus to you, so today is the day to change your destructive ways. If we are going to rebuild America, all Americans need to do what is right and honorable, and do it now. (Gun Shy steps down from his soapbox)

Please see part 2

No comments: