Sunday, July 4, 2010

I Thought That America Was a Sovereign Nation

Unbelievable!

quote:

I know I have a simple mind and that I cannot compare with the super-intelligent mongrels in Congress and the White House, but in my opinion openly compromising the legal and security stand of our country for personal gain, be it political or ideological or financial, qualifies for treason and all who are involved, be it this federal judge or Eric Holder or Obama, are guilty of conspiring against our Nation.

Yes, for whatever it may be worth, I am accusing those in power of treason against the United States of America. Obama, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Frank, Dodd, Waxman, Durbin, Schumer, Boxer, Clinton (both), Rahm, Axelrod, Kagan, Graham, Grayson, and the list goes on, are all ready willing and able to move our Nation toward the abyss and are succeeding in doing just so, as the forces of reason and self-control find themselves increasingly outnumbered by those who are just getting fed up with the obvious attempt of the scum in Washington to destroy our once great Nation.


Make sure that you read the entire article.

No comments: