Saturday, September 10, 2011

What is With All the Fat A$$ Cops These Days???

I was watching the news this morning, and they were playing footage from New York City streets, airports, and train stations, and from Orlando airports showing the extra security as well as some pictures of the TSA employees at the airports. Every picture that I saw whether from New York or Florida had some poorly conditioned fat a$$ cop or TSA employee standing there. What has happened to the fitness standards that once governed those wanting to be in law enforcement? If these public servants do not have enough pride and discipline to train and stay in top condition, then they should change careers, and go and get a job at the donut shop, where they obviously are more at home.

1 comment:

OCCD said...

Problem is most have no fitness standards. Probably against their union contract. I know of what I speak. I'm retired law enforcement.