Friday, March 30, 2012

Losers on Parade

Before I post the link to a video that gets to the heart of the matter about the current administration, I first need to rant a bit. Bill Whittle recorded the video I am about to link to, and so I went to the link to make sure it worked before I finished. Guess what I got as a 'preview'. A 'feel good' advertisement (propaganda piece) for Obama courtesy of google to preempt the bad news about this administration that Bill was about to deliver. I wonder how many trips to the white house google execs have made so far? To be quite honest, I am tired of the a-holes at google who are working overtime to help this administration frame the 'hope and deranged change' narrative, as well as all of their privacy sleuthing that they are doing on anyone who uses their services. I am also dismayed by the fact that one of their executives was directly involved, as well as other executives who are peripherally involved with the totalitarian movement known as arab spring, which clearly demonstrates their politics. The bottom line, is that everything google stands for is repulsive to me, and therefore, I am considering moving my blog and shutting down my e-mail account. I think that it is about time that I divorced google, and I recommend that other conservative Americans that believe in liberty should consider doing so as well. I will leave the old blog up for posterity ,and also because it still gets hits on the old commentaries.

Here is the link to the losers on parade video. Just hit the skip button to eliminate the two plus minute Obama propaganda piece at the beginning, or watch it to get a clear idea why you should divorce google as well.

No comments: