Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Take me to my happy place

More and more I am getting the feeling that it isn't Orlando.

Man Threatens To Kill Ross Workers After Shooting Way In

quote:

Store employees locked out a gunman and ran for cover early Wednesday morning, but it wasn't enough. The gunman opened fire, shattered the glass and forced workers in Orlando's tourist corridor to hand over drawers of cash.

The perpetrators seem to be getting bolder in their activities, which makes them more dangerous. If this is not handled expediently, eventually a tourist(s) will be killed, and then the rest of Orlando’s tourism will go down the drain. The readers might remember my earlier entry.

Maybe my suggestions to make dining safer for tourists could be applied to increase the safety for stores on I-Drive as well.

It is time to start thinking outside the box in order to get the desired results.Time is of the essence.

No comments: