Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A very sad day indeed

Husband Accepts Murdered UCF Student's Degree

Please watch the video.

quote:
Nicole was murdered in June of 2008 in East Orange County's Blanchard Park before she could finish her studies at UCF.

This is my second soapbox this week and then I will probably shut up for a while (maybe). Here we have a beautiful young woman, who was working hard to better herself and the community, only to have her life cut short by a rapist murderer. This murder happened close to the University of Central Florida campus, which in the past was always thought to be a good area that was fairly safe. I have a news flash for all of my local readers. I have only been back in Orlando a short time after being away for almost ten years, and there aren’t any good areas anymore. In my earlier entries, I reported on the road rage murder at the Steak and Shake, the person shot at student housing, the drive by shooting on Suntree Blvd, and the shooting at the Marriot on University Drive.
There is also suspicion that the person who was shot and died at the hospital, was shot behind Logan’s Steakhouse which is directly across the street from the Marriot. All of these incidents were in close proximity to each other and the UCF campus. These are all events that have occurred very recently. Please read this entry as well.

No comments: