Sunday, July 17, 2011

Orlando Sentinel Photographer Calls SRT Officer's Weapon an 'AK-45" in Video Interview

Click here to watch the video where the statement occurs at around .44 seconds. Maybe he used this journalist's guide to firearms identification, because as we know, every black gun is an assault rifle or machine gun when it comes to the media.

UPDATE: I just heard another news reporter call the weapon a "AK-45 machine gun". The disinformation is spreading fast. Gun Shy can't wait until Associated Press picks it up so the whole world can be equally uniformed.

NOTE TO REPORTERS: Next time just ask the officer what his weapon is, or you can contact me by e-mail.

CLUE: It is a select fire sub gun that fires a pistol caliber bullet.

1 comment:

ocopek said...

I saw that broadcast and laughed too when he said AK45. I could tell by the magazine that it was a pistol cartridge, but I figured 9mm. Thanks for identifying it as an H&K.