Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hey Dumbass...Criminals Don't Buy Bullets...They Steal Them...

...and besides, with all of Maryland's strict gun laws (that disarm law abiding citizens), what's not working for ya?

So now let me get this straight. Let's say if I went to Baltimore, (I wouldn't even go to Maryland because their laws against concealed carry suck) to shoot at a range with some of my friends there (I would invite them to a free state...like Florida instead) and had to buy some ammo in Baltimore (I refuse to give Maryland any money), then I, the working law abiding citizen (most thugs don't work) would be taxed because of the criminal who isn't buying bullets anyways. Now that is some real rocket science.

'Bullet Tax' Proposed By Mayoral Candidate

quote:

BALTIMORE -- A mayoral candidate's plan to reduce violence in Baltimore includes a "bullet tax" that he said will increase the cost of committing a crime. Otis Rolley said he would, if elected, propose a $1 per bullet tax on all bullet purchases in the city.

No comments: