Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some of You May Have Been Wondering...

...why I haven't been posting much lately. The reason is that I have been traveling a lot as of the last few weeks. As many of the readers know, I sometimes work in different areas of the country, and when I get a break, I try to return to Florida because that is my home. The position that I have been working in for the last four months is winding down sadly, and I am in the process of regrouping for the next big adventure. The employment in Florida is currently rather bleak for many, and sadly there are a lot of homes in foreclosure. I saw a banner sporting the Obama logo hanging at a nearly empty strip mall the other day that read "Change...So Far it Sucks". I admit, that I had to laugh, but it is so very true. I spent some of my time in Florida talking with some people who have lost their defense related jobs, in order to gather information for a series of mini articles that I am currently working on that will discuss the apparent demise of the F-35 project, and it's affect on an already economically badly beaten Florida. Now it looks like the space shuttle project also may be dead in April of 2011. The other night I watched an old pseudo documentary done by that donut eatin douchebag of a doughboy Michael Moore titled 'Fahrenheit 911', where he spent way too much time whining about George Bush's vacations before 911. It is amazing to me that after all of the editing that Moore did to try and prove his point and create a bias, the movie ended up being about as factual as some cheesy news stand tabloid. I wonder where Moore's voice of concern is now, and I am also wondering how Moore and his presidential choice aka 'the vacationer in chief' feels about all of this, or if his boy Obama even cares.

No comments: