Thursday, June 23, 2011

Looking For Some Feedback

Calling out to the readers looking for some feedback. How is Gun Shy doing? Are you getting informed or getting bored? Let me know what you would like to see on the blog, and submit any suggestions that you think might improve it. One thing I can guarantee the readers, is there will NEVER be any pop up ads on this blog. If I ever found myself in a position where I had to accept advertising, I would rather shut it down first. Yeah, it costs me time and money to do this blog, but if I can help to disseminate information that will help our nation to move forward in a positive unified manner, then it is worth the cost. For any of the lefty liberals that are monitoring the blog, Gun Shy would like to let you know that he is still holding out hope for ya. :)

1 comment:

ocopek said...

I like the stories. I link to as many as I think fit my friends mentalites from my FB page. I almost never get feedback but I know many people read. They are just too shy to start a comment exchange.