Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Commentary Explores Sharia

Is Sharia Really Benign? Wake up.

quote:

Hamze quoted Florida politician Adam Hasner as saying that “today there is an enemy, and that enemy is Sharia-compliant Islam.” Then Hamze commented: “This statement is ridiculous. When I wash before praying, this is Sharia-compliant Islam. When I offer a greeting to someone, this is Sharia-compliant Islam. What in the world is Hasner talking about?”

Hamze left out a few details. When I cut out a woman’s clitoris, this is Sharia-compliant Islam. When I forbid non-Muslims to practice their faith openly, this is Sharia-compliant Islam. When I count a non-Muslim’s life as less valuable than a Muslim’s, that is Sharia-compliant Islam. When I brutally lash a woman, this is Sharia-compliant Islam. When I smash musicians’ instruments and threaten them, saying they better not play music again or else, this is Sharia-compliant Islam. When I wage war against and subjugate unbelievers, this is Sharia-compliant Islam.

No comments: