Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Racial Hypocrisy at it’s Best

I couldn’t believe what I read and saw when I first started to research this story. First of all, watch this video.

Here is some of the raw footage of the incident taken by a college student.

I was wondering if Mr Holder would have prosecuted the individuals if it had been klansmen that were intimidating voters dressed in their regalia. I was also wondering why Barack Obama would appoint someone who wasn’t interested in prosecuting people who blatantly promoted racial intimidation, and then I watched this video.

I was very surprised to see that The New Black Panthers Party was listed on the Obama website, until the media broke the story, and then it was removed.

Alternative media discussed it as well.

When you consider this, as well as the William Ayers connection that Mr Obama tried to distance himself from and the mainstream media tried to spin as being inconsequential, as well as the race hatred preaching pastor that Mr Obama sat under for 20 years, it does tend to make one wonder what Mr Obama truly believes when he isn't posing for the media cameras.

No comments: