Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Have an Idea..

Titusville, an area where Gun Shy spent some time is looking for a new city slogan:

Titusville Looking For Suggestions On New City Motto

In the last ten or so years, I have witnessed a change in that city as far as thug type crime goes, so I will propose my own slogan.

"When the space program makes its final exit, the thugs will rule"

There is a little park on the way out of town on US 1. It was once a quiet place that you could go to and collect your thoughts. The last couple of times I was there on a weekend, there were numerous young thugs there smoking pot and acting like they owned the place. Titusville city officials should take a hard look at Palm Bay, and realize that if they don't get a little more aggressive on enforcement, that they could end up like that city in the future.

No comments: