Saturday, July 3, 2010

Greedy Politicians and Their Cronies Have Ruined My Dream

I was looking forward to building or buying a house up around the panhandle area near Pensacola. I always enjoyed the fine white sugar sand and the clear blue green water. I have been to other supposed nice areas of the Caribbean, and quite frankly I enjoyed the panhandle more. It is America, and consequently I feel free when I am there. Enter the politicians from both sides of the aisle who cut their little deals, got their payoffs in one form or another, and deregulated whatever they had to in order to make the drilling more profitable. When the disaster happened, no one had a plan (and still don't) so now the pristine beaches are destroyed along with the lives of those who make their living from tourism, and there is damage to the eco system that may take a lifetime to repair. So if any politicians, politician's lackeys, or anyone associated with the politicians are monitoring this blog, thanks a lot you greedy, corrupt, sellout fuc#@ing pricks, and here is a hearty YOU SUCK for the road for all you wretched manipulative turds, and all your associates as well.

Now for the icing on the cake, let me quote a modified statement from one of my earlier commentaries:

Gun Shy has a suggestion. They should gather all of these American politicians in a room together and challenge them to take off their power suits and stand before the cameras naked so that all Americans can see how weak and unimpressive these individuals physical stature truly is, which would demonstrate that they don't have the ability to protect themselves, much less the American people.

In the words of Neidermeyer from Animal House:…

You’re all worthless and weak…now drop and give me twenty.

No comments: