Thursday, November 11, 2010

'The Armed Citizen' is Coming Back

As many of the readers might remember, the popular blog "The Armed Citizen" came under attack some months back due to a lawsuit which had the effect of silencing them. You can read all about that here. You can find a web cache of an earlier page that has now been removed here. It appears that they are now coming back, and here is their creed listed on their Facebook account found here.

The Armed Citizen

Description:

I am not a criminal. If I were, I would not buy my gun legally.

I am not a vigilante. I seek only to protect myself and my loved ones.

I am not a threat to you. I arm myself so I can remove threats, not create them.

I am not a murderer; self-defense is not murder.

I would not relish the act of killing. I choose simply to take the life of a destroyer rather than sacrifice my life, or the life of my fellow man, which is innocent.

I am not always warrior, nor always trained to take a life. I am someone who recognizes that to save a life, sometimes you must take one.

I am not violent by nature, but if you try to rob me or my fellow citizens of their dignity or their lives, I will not stand idle.

I will not be trampled. I am your greatest ally or your worst nightmare.

I am a patriot. I am a free-born human being. I am a survivor.

I am The Armed Citizen.


Their new website will be found here.

We welcome back these friends of second amendment rights.

No comments: