Thursday, November 25, 2010

New Carol: “I’ll Be Groped For Christmas” (TSA)

Click here to hear the song.

According to this article, even commenting about this in alternative media (as opposed to lap dog media) could make a person a "domestic extremist". You can read more about it here.

I wonder if that means, that Gun Shy and the young lady who is singing on the video is now on some list somewhere. It appears that Janet likes to paint people who question unconstitutional behavior as "extremists".

1 comment:

Stuart the Viking said...

They are trying to paint anyone who doesn't agree with them as extremists. My more paranoid friends are warning me that I should be careful what I put in my blog because they think I will be put on the "Extremist list" of people to be rounded up and put into re-education camps.

While I think that is taking paraniod a little too far, sometimes I do sit and think about how government tends to grow and grow (without ever shrinking). So, maybe the paraniods will eventually be right.

s