Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gun Shy Hates to be the Prophet of Doom But...

Guns Shy watches trends, especially when it relates to the security of our nation and preserving the American way of life that we all cherish so much. Bottom line is I love my country and there is no other place I would rather be, and would gladly give up everything to defend it. In some of my earlier commentaries, I have been discussing the possibility of certain factions trying to stage an attack on the American people during the holidays or even just randomly in order to disrupt our way of life. Now we have this:

OFFICIALS FOIL BOMB PLOT AT CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY- Somali Man Arrested

You can read a detailed report of the incident by clicking here, and watch the video here. So some of the readers are probably thinking "I didn't know there were Somalis in Oregon?", and I am sure the readers are probably wondering where all of these terror minded Somalis are coming from and how they are getting here. Click here for the answer. You may (or may not) be surprised. Here is a bonus article for the readers edification.


As I have stated in earlier commentaries, there are some of the Somalis coming here specifically to bring their criminal and or jihadi lifestyle to American soil.

No comments: