Friday, November 26, 2010

Cheaper Than Dirt????

Yep...that's the name of a company. To be more specific, a company out of Texas that sells just about everything that the readers would ever want when it comes to firearms related goodies, and so much more. Let me be clear about something here. This company gives me nothing, except good service and a good product for the price. I get nothing free, and I pay full price just like anyone else who would order from them. I usually do not do any endorsements, but this company has been consistent over the years, so I felt that it is something that I should pass onto the readers. I had a few items that were substandard (manufacturers fault not CTD fault) and they took back the merchandise and corrected the problem in a few days. The staff who answers the phones are friendly and competent, and so Gun Shy is a return customer. If you click here, it will take you to their website, and if you click here, it will take you to their youtube video channel. Check them out and see what you think.

No comments: