Saturday, April 30, 2011

SOBERING KNOWLEDGE FROM COPS

Click here to read the story by the above title.

quote:

The general consensus of police, military, and national intelligence is that it’s only a matter of time before this nation experiences an incident reminiscent of Beslan or Mumbai: armed, trained, committed terrorists massacring the innocent with automatic weapons and explosives. My old friend Jeff Chudwin, Chief of Police in Olympia Fields, Illinois and one of the nation’s leading authorities on such things, gave a compelling presentation on the topic.

Gun Shy was just out shooting an AK-47 today. I do not own one, but I sometimes shoot various weaponry to stay in touch with the functions of the many that are currently available and commonly used. The AK-47 is one of the most common 'assault rifles' in the world, and most third world armies use them. It is also the weapon of choice for jihadis. I am happy to report that I handled it like I had just shot one the day before and it didn't miss a beat.

There is nothing better than sending an enemies own bullets back at them effectively using their gun of choice.

No comments: