Friday, July 10, 2009

A Little Gun Shy Pseudo Science

(click on photo to enlarge)

quote:
I wondered what would happen if the Obama supporters did this to protest something they disagreed with...like say firearms.. Would it make as much of a noticeable impact? It seems that I see a lot Obama stickers on the cars of college kids (who aren't employed yet) and quite a lot of people who appear to be on public assistance. For them, it just might be another day of not working anyways. I don't have any hard data to prove this. It is just what I have observed. Mileage may vary.

I made this unsubstantiated statement in an earlier commentary and then received the above picture in an e-mail. Since Gun Shy travels the major highways in the greater Orlando area during rush hour (I don't have an Obama sticker on my car), I am going to conduct a little survey of my own. I will count how many Obama bumper stickers I see on vehicles going to work in the morning and then average it against the number of vehicles that are traveling that route during my time on the highway. I know it is not hard science, but I am curious now, so I will make my best unbiased attempt and report it to the readers.

Hat Tip to GS

No comments: