Friday, July 3, 2009

Men of Courage…Men of Honor…

As we are enjoying our Independence Day celebrations this weekend, let’s not forget the warriors who serve this great nation selflessly every day to insure the freedoms of the American people. Gun Shy developed a system many years ago that I use as a daily reminder to myself, that while I am enjoying the fruits of freedom here in America, there is someone toiling on a foreign battlefield in a far away land in order to insure our American way of life. For those of you who know me, you have probably recognized that I always wear a belt or a piece of clothing that is OD Green, Desert Tan, or Camo everyday. I use this as a reminder throughout the day of my people, the sons and daughters of America who are serving this nation, and who are away from their families and friends in order to perform this honorable task. I would ask now that the readers view this trailer from a movie, that will make it abundantly clear what the warrior spirit, which is a spirit of sacrifice is all about. This movie should make everyone proud to be an American, and is a movie that everyone should own.

www.warriorsthefilm.com/Movie.html

Hat tip to Dave@MIGC

No comments: